Corporate Social Responsibility
Kitsoft is an IT company based in Ukraine, specializing in GovTech. Our global mission is stated as:
'We develop innovative technologies that help government and non-government organizations streamline and automate internal processes, and establish efficient interaction between the state, business, and citizens.'
We implement a strategy aimed at increasing the company's profitability by creating useful goods for society and technological innovations for future generations.
At the same time, our values, goals, and operational processes embody principles of sustainable development, ethical norms, and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
Accordingly, our goal is not only to provide innovative and effective solutions in our field of activity, but also to:
- Ensure its environmental friendliness and safety for the environment. — Environmental Impact Policy.
- Optimize energy use and generally reduce waste related to energy consumption. — Energy Management Policy.
- Ensure occupational safety and a safe, conducive work environment for our team. — Healthy and Safety Policy, Combating modern slavery poliсy, Equality and non-discrimination policy.
- Foster ethical behavior, transparency, and accountability in all its operations and provide a confidential mechanism for reporting attempts of improper or illegal activities within the organization. — Whistleblowing policy.
- Cultivate a corporate culture based on ethics, respect for individuals, open dialogue, and collaboration. — Corporate Culture Policy.
- Develop our products to achieve high safety standards according to their application. — Product Safety Policy, Information security policy.
- Foster social corporate responsibility. — CSR Policy.
- Promote sustainable development and CSR of our business partners and suppliers with whom we collaborate. — Supply Chain Management Policy, Business and Supplier Code of Conduct, Freedom of associations policy, Business continuity management policy.
ISO 26000:2010 'Guidance on social responsibility' defines CSR as 'the responsibility of an organization for the impacts of its decisions and activities on society and the environment, through transparent and ethical behavior that contributes to sustainable development, including the health and welfare of society; takes into account the interests of stakeholders, is in compliance with applicable law and consistent with international norms of behavior; and is integrated throughout the organization and practiced in its relationships.'
We fully support this approach and continuously strive to improve our processes to ensure profitability from business activities and increase the positive impact on society and the environment.