Policy on combating modern slavery, forced labor and prohibition of child labour
Creating modern high-level software products, "Computer Information Technologies" LLC ("Kitsoft" brand) has always tried to keep the same high level of labour organization.
We are confident that a safe and favourable working environment is the key to the productive work of our employees, and compliance with all labour laws is a prerequisite for the sustainable and successful development of our company.
In addition, we expect our suppliers and partners to comply with generally accepted standards for combating modern slavery, forced labour and the prohibition of child labour.
To ensure the above principles, we have developed this Policy, which states the following:
General Principles and Responsibility
- Strict adherence to legislation: Kitsoft, commits to fully complying with laws regulating issues of modern slavery, forced labor, and child labor in all countries where we operate.
- Employee responsibility: All employees of Kitsoft are obligated to immediately report any cases that might indicate the presence of such violations in our operations or within the supply chain.
Audit and Tracking
- Regular audits: Our company conducts systematic audits to check compliance with ethical standards and ensure the absence of modern slavery, forced labor, and child labor in all aspects of our activities
- Supply chain tracking: We require confirmation from our suppliers and partners of adherence to high standards regarding human rights, including the prohibition of forced labor and child labor.
Awareness and Training
- Increasing awareness: Kitsoft regularly conducts training sessions aimed at raising awareness of modern slavery and forced labor among its employees and stakeholders.
- Supplier training: We provide support and training to our suppliers, aiding them in identifying, preventing, and rectifying any instances of human rights violations in their operations.
Commitment and Collaboration
- Partnership with the public: Kitsoft collaborates with public organizations, human rights groups, and other stakeholders to jointly combat modern slavery and forced labor.
- Developing a culture of openness: We foster an atmosphere of openness and trust, encouraging reporting of issues without fear of repercussions.
Accountability and Punishment
- Respect for standards: Any violation of this policy will be considered a serious breach of corporate standards and may result in the immediate termination of collaboration with the violator and further legal action.
- Transparent investigation: Any reported violation will be objectively investigated to take appropriate actions and punish those responsible.
- Policy consistency: Kitsoft is committed to continuously updating and improving this policy in line with new requirements, industry standards, and best practices in combating modern slavery and forced labor.