Health & safety policy (based on ISO 45001)
"Computer Information Technologies", LLC (brand name "Kitsoft") employs a health and safety policy that establishes the foundation for building our Health and Safety Management System (HSMS).
Our responsibility towards our colleagues and other people is our top priority.
Our goal is to maintain a balance between the well-being and safety as well as the performance of our colleagues through comprehensive health and safety management.
Health and Safety compliance is ensured through the following:
- Proper workplace design and optimization of the work processes;
- Proactive focus on reducing our health and safety risks through risk assessments;
- Substitution of hazardous substances;
- Continuous improvement of our HSMS;
- Fulfillment of all legal requirements for health and safety;
- Consultation and participation of colleagues on health and safety;
- Regular internal audits performed by the Kitsoft team.
We set goals and targets, measure their execution, and review them for relevance and alignment with the demands of the times.
We are open to enhancing these standards to achieve higher levels of safety and health at work.
In the Kitsoft each employee is responsible for their own safe and healthy working environment. We provide instructions, support education, and encourage continuous improvement so that everyone can act consciously in the interest of their own and their colleagues' safety and health.